Beckman Coulter introduced the first AUC sample characterization instrument to help the scientific community power new discoveries. That tradition continues into the 21st century with the new Optima™ AUC system.
This latest tool is the most robust technology for providing data used to determine protein molecular weight in basic protein research and quantification of aggregation levels for academic and biopharma research.
Want to learn more about Analytical Ultracentrifugation?
Improved Data Quality
- Higher radial resolution
- Better signal to noise ratio than ProteomeLab
- 11x more vertical pixels for interference optics
- Enables precise analysis of complex systems at discrete wavelengths (up to 20) in minimal time
Analyzes a wide array of particles in native, matrix-free conditions, including:
- Extracellular vesicles
- Drug conjugates
- Viral payload
Provides data which can answer more critical questions than any other comparable technique, including:
- The instrument features a compact footprint, measuring at 8.9 by 10.5 inches
- Accommodates a wide array of microcentrifuge tubes from 0.2 to 2.2 mL with a choice of standard or soft start/stop programs