LC Prep AutoPurification System
Preparative-scale chromatography plays a critical role in applications where compounds must be synthesized, identified, isolated, purified, characterized, screened, and tested. Waters AutoPurification Systems offer scalable prep configurations, whether you want the specificity of mass-directed purification or inclusiveness of a UV system.
The LC Prep AutoPurification System provides you with the flexibility of using high-throughput parallel runs for selective mass-directed fraction collection from hundreds of samples. With the LC Prep AutoPurification System, run samples around the clock with unprecedented versatility and consistency.
- Take the complexity out of purification with our versatile solutions that are capable of purifying micrograms to multigram quantities.
- Automatically process hundreds of samples – or just a few.
- Robust and reliable systems improve your ability to manage increasing workload demands, including unattended instrument operation.
- Flexible configurations enable easy scale-up from analytical to preparative chromatography.
- FractionLynx Application Manager automates the collection of detected fractions, tracks samples and fractions, and then presents the data in an easy-to-view format. The software can trigger collection using a variety of detector signals including UV/Visible, Evaporative Light Scattering (ELS), MS, and analog.
- User-friendly console and software features help you manage solvents and samples, whether you do manual or automated injections.
- Proprietary Optimum Bed Density (OBD) Column design offers the highest sample loading and unmatched column stability.
- Easy-to-upgrade systems help you bring the latest technologies to your lab.