Arc Premier System
Arc Premier System
See clearly and consistently, with confidence.
Today’s scientists and lab managers need to confidently produce the most accurate, reliable and reproducible data. The Arc Premier System produces correct, robust results from the very first injection, reliably and easily.
The Arc Premier System features the new, innovative technology of MaxPeak High Performance Surfaces (HPS) Technology, which effectively reduces non-specific adsorption due to metal interactions, without complicated mobile phases or laborious methods. The Arc Premier System sharpens chromatographic peaks for metal-sensitive compounds by eliminating secondary interactions from metals, resulting in:
- Improved compliance from higher quality data
- Faster, more reproducible, and accurate data integration
- Shorter time from sample to result, without conditioning
Features and Benefits
- Get a full picture of your sample – MaxPeak High Performance Surface Technology increases analyte recovery, sensitivity, and reproducibility by minimizing analyte/surface interactions that can lead to sample losses.
- Run any solvent accurately and precisely – Get the flexibility of multi-solvent blending with the Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM), and blend four solvents in any combination or proportion. Expand up to nine solvents with the optional and integrated solvent-select valve for even greater flexibility. Automated solvent compressibility allows you to run any solvent in any combination without loss in accuracy or precision. The Binary Solvent Manager (BSM) blends accurately at a constant pressure of up to 9500 psi throughout the flowrate range. Two integrated solvent-select valves provide access to a total of four solvents. Automated solvent compressibility, integrated solvent degassing, and programmable seal wash maximize flow accuracy, precision, and reliability.
- Minimize carryover – Achieve a carryover of (≤0.002%) by continuously cleansing the needle during the run with an advanced flow-through-needle (FTN) design.
- Get high-precision injections with direct inject sampling – The needle-in-flow path design ensures an accurate needle seal at high pressure. Injection volumes from 0.1 μL up to 1 mL are supported. Ultra-low carryover is managed through programmable method settings to ensure compatibility even with the most sensitive mass spectrometers.
- Flexibility for method development and transfer needs – Column manager options available for up to six columns ranging in length from 50 mm to 300 mm, with a temperature range of 4 °C to 90 °C. Provide stable, uniform temperature management with integrated active pre-heating options to ensure method repeatability from lab to lab. Optional and integrated column selection valve provide fast, unattended column changeover. Gradient SmartStart easily adjusts for system volume differences when transferring methods from an alternative LC system without alteration to the method table.
- Eliminate manual, error-prone mobile phase solution preparation – Directly program gradients in units of pH and ionic strength with Auto●Blend Plus Technology, providing the ability to vary composition in even the smallest increments of pH. This eliminates the cumbersome and error-prone approach of manually preparing mobile phase solutions.
- Maximize HPLC and UHPLC performance with TUV, PDA, and FLR detectors equipped with MaxPeak HPS Technology.
- Mass detection with the ACQUITY QDa Mass Detector, SQD2 Detector, Xevo TQS-micro, and Xevo TQS-cronos.
- Meet compliance requirements – Qualification of laboratory instrumentation is an integral part of compliance with regulatory and quality standards such as GMP, GLP, ISO 17025, USP <1058>, and others. The Arc Premier System is supported in both Empower Chromatography Data System (CDS) and MassLynx Software. Waters’ Empower Software-based automated system qualification tool (SQT), minimizes the time and cost associated with annual qualification.
- Automatically manage gradient start time and pre-injection steps in parallel – With SmartStart technology, you can compensate for system volume differences when transferring methods between different LC systems or to minimize inject-to-inject cycle times for high-throughput applications.
- Meet your workflow requirements with consumables – Waters offers industry-leading MaxPeak Column choices to meet the needs of virtually every LC application and certified MaxPeak clean vials and plates for a full system solution. Quality Control (QC) Reference Material benchmarks your Arc Premier System and enables perfect resolution.