Arc HPLC System
Accurate analysis for all
Ever-evolving regulations are impacting LC method approaches for product quality control and beyond. Count on the Arc HPLC System for high-efficiency separations and quality data to help meet your regulatory requirements with confidence. With the Arc HPLC, you can easily replicate and improve the performance of existing LC methods without compromising data quality, eliminating the burdens of older, less efficient LC systems for routine use.
Rugged and dependable, Arc HPLC delivers the ideal balance of performance and value for right-the-first-time analysis and trusted test results:
- Enhance performance without redeveloping your method
- Run methods with greater robustness over traditional HPLCs
- Easily replicate, adjust, and enhance existing HPLC methods with low analyte carryover, high injection precision, and high back pressure tolerance
- Seamlessly receive transferred methods from other HPLC platforms, preserving analyte retention time and reproducibility of your analysis
- Support compliance with Empower Chromatography Data System (CDS), the gold standard, compliant-ready software that facilitates data review, eliminates burdensome compliance documentation, and improves the overall quality of laboratory data
Features and Benefits
- High Performance Analytical Detectors
A wide range of high performance detection capabilities, optimized to support the diversity of applications. Includes photodiode array, UV/Vis, fluorescence, refractive index, evaporative light scattering, conductivity, and mass detection.
- Gradient SmartStart
Adjust the injection relative to the gradient start to emulate other HPLC systems’ dwell volumes, without the need to alter the gradient table. Successfully transfer most methods in just two injections.
- Quaternary Solvent Management
Precise and accurate blending of up to four solvents with automated solvent compressibility compensation. Increase solvent flexibility with an optional, integrated solvent select valve, providing access to six additional solvents.
- Auto•Blend PlusTM technology
Program gradients directly in terms of pH and ionic strength to minimize manual mobile phase preparation and reduce potential for human error in routine analysis.
- Column Technology
Heating and cooling that supports columns up to 300 mm in a stable temperature environment for method repeatability from lab-to-lab. Optional and integrated column switching for up to three columns provides unattended column changeover. Simplify method screening and easily switch back and forth to support multiple methods on one system.
Advanced flow-through needle design minimizes carryover by continuously cleansing the needle during run. User-configurable wash settings provide capability to address even ‘sticky’ compounds to help ensure a clean analysis of the current target sample.
Designed for Robustness
Integrated solvent degassing, seal wash, and fluidic path designed to reduce clogging associated with high salt content buffers for maximum uptime.
Benefit from an integrated offering of industry-leading columns, chemistry and software solutions to meet the needs of virtually every HPLC application.
- Columns: The perfect pairing for high-quality separations
- Informatics: Get more from your data for more confident decisions
- Global Services: Committed to your success