ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS System
Complex challenges, solved
With industry-leading separations performance, the ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS provides new possibilities of maximizing the resolution and sensitivity of your methods; enhancing the characterization of your samples, while improving productivity to advance the science of your laboratory.
- Highly efficient, rapid separations are facilitated by industry-leading ultra-low dispersion and delay volume.
- Ultra-efficient, narrow peaks enhance the sensitivity of any mass spectrometer to simplify the characterization of the most complex samples.
Features and Benefits
- Delivers precise and accurate binary solvent blending at pressures up to 18,000 psi. Two integrated solvent select valves provide access to a total of four solvents. Automated solvent compressibility, integrated solvent degassing, and programmable seal wash maximize flow accuracy, precision and reliability.
- Sample injection versatility, depending upon your application. Select a needle-in-flow path injector to maximize the injection volume range from 0.1 to 1000 µL. Select a loop-based injector to achieve the lowest inject-to-inject cycle times. Ultra-low carryover is managed through programmable method settings to ensure compatibility even with the most sensitive mass spectrometers.
- Ideally suited for high-throughput applications with the addition of the sample organizer, expanding the capacity to up to 19 plates/7,296 samples.
- Accurate temperature across the entire column provided by advanced column management. Active pre-heating ensures accurate temperature across the entire column with a temperature range of 4 to 90 °C. Configurable in a single or dual column configuration with automated column switching, or optional two-position valves can be installed to support multi-dimensional (2D) chromatography.
- Wide range of low-dispersion detection capabilities that have been optimized for true UPLC performance by minimizing dispersion and optimizing the electronics and optical paths for accurate quantification of the narrow UPLC peaks with the highest sensitivity and repeatability.
- Improves the performance of any mass spectrometer with the highest chromatographic resolution which minimizes interference from co-elutions.
- Compliance ready. Qualification of laboratory instrumentation is an integral part of compliance with regulatory and quality standards such as GMP, GLP, ISO 17025, USP <1058>, and others. The ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS System supports Waters Empower-based automated system qualification tool (SQT), which minimizes the time and cost associated with annual qualification.
- Supported in Empower, Masslynx, UNIFI, and several 3rd party software packages.