ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS System
Performance that advances your lab
- Improve laboratory productivity by transitioning methods to UPLC Technology
- Improve the characterization of your most complex samples through enhanced resolution
- Leverage advanced tools that simplify and streamline your method development workflow
- Improve precision with state-of-the-art high pressure binary or quaternary solvent blending
- Increase the analytical value of your samples by leveraging optical and mass information
- Match the need of your laboratory through support of your existing HPLC, UHPLC, and UPLC methods
Features and Benefits
- Get the flexibility of multi-solvent blending with the Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM), and blend four solvents in any combination or proportion. Expand to up to nine solvents with the optional and integrated solvent-select valve for even greater flexibility. Automated solvent compressibility allows you to run any solvent in any combination without loss in accuracy or precision.
- Deliver precise and accurate binary solvent blending with the Binary Solvent Manager (BSM) at pressures up to 15,000 psi. Two integrated solvent select valves provide access to a total of four solvents. Automated solvent compressibility, integrated solvent degassing, and programmable seal wash maximize flow accuracy, precision, and reliability.
- High-precision injections with direct inject sampling. The needle-in-flow path design ensures an accurate needle seal at high pressure. Injection volumes from 0.1 μL up to 1 mL are supported. Ultra-low carryover is managed through programmable method settings to ensure compatibility even with the most sensitive mass spectrometers.
- Accurate temperature control across the entire column. Configurable for 1 to 6 columns, each housed in individual temperature controlled zones with active pre-heating and a temperature range of 4 to 90 °C.
- Low-dispersion detection capabilities. The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS System is the only LC system in the market with a wide range of detectors that have been optimized for true UPLC performance. Minimizing dispersion and optimizing the electronics and optical paths for the narrow UPLC peaks yields the highest sensitivity and repeatability with the most accurate quantification.
- Significantly reduce the time you spend in the prep lab by automating the formulation of mobile phases at specific pH and ionic strength from reservoirs of pure solvents or concentrated stock solutions using Auto•Blend Plus Technology, available with the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS Quaternary System. Compatible with reversed phase, IEX, and SEC, this technology makes routine analyses easier to manage and execute and streamlines method development and method robustness testing by allowing you to test even the smallest changes in pH and ionic strength without needing to make each individual buffer.
- Automatically manage gradient start time and pre-injection steps in parallel with SmartStart Technology. This allows you to compensate for system volume differences when transferring methods between different LC systems or to minimize inject-to-inject cycle times for high throughput applications.
- Gradient SmartStart Easily adjusts for system volume differences when transferring methods from an alternative LC system without alteration to the method table.
- Supported in Empower, Masslynx, UNIFI, and several 3rd party software packages.