ACQUITY Advanced Polymer Chromatography System
The Next Era in Polymer Separation
- Highest-resolution, size-based separations for chromatographic polymer characterization
- Improve data consistency and quality by enabling fast, daily calibration
- Automate method development with advanced system technologies
- Get more information about your polymer, faster than before
Features and Benefits
- Accelerate innovation through high-resolution insight into your polymer separations on sub 3-µm, rigid, high-pore volume ACQUITY APC columns paired with the ultra-low system dispersion of the ACQUITY APC System.
- Optimize method development via rapid and automated solvent switching and aggressive solvent compatibility, which supports the harsh separation conditions associated with polymer analyses.
- Increase analytical scope and laboratory efficiency by leveraging one system to perform multiple applications, including basic LC, gradient, isocratic, reverse-phase and GPC.
- Gain more insight into your polymer samples through broad compatibility with a wide range of detection techniques and third-party advanced detectors, including refractive index, UV/visible, photodiode array, or evaporative light scattering, and compatibility with advanced techniques like multi-angle light scattering and viscometry.
- Reduce laboratory turnaround times for polymer samples by getting answers to your development labs, your manufacturing operations teams, and your customers 5-20x faster than traditional SEC/GPC.
- Simplify and optimize column bank calibration through standards that are matched to column bank MW ranges.
- Versatile column management allows you to automatically select up to two banks of ACQUITY APC columns and up to two banks of traditional GPC columns – all housed in a stable, temperature-controlled environment.
- Precise flow delivery of the isocratic solvent manager ensures accurate MW data, day after day.